Looking for a builder?
May 17, 2022
At Tassie Homes we are proud to offer standard inclusions that are just that, INCLUSIVE!
Some of the items we include as standard when estimating your building project are;
- The site works – The expected excavation work and soil removal.
- The service connections associated with your specific build.
- A mix of cladding options to personalise the façade of your new home.
- A 30sqm concrete allowance for driveways and/or paths.
- A very generous joinery allowance – We include overhead cupboards and plenty of drawers (instead of cupboards) in all our kitchens. We include shelving and robe hanging in all our wardrobes, and additional storage cupboards filled with helpful shelving wherever possible.
- Matt black or chrome tapware and/or door hardware.
- Back-to-wall freestanding baths, wall hung vanities and shaving cabinets or mirrors.
- LED downlights, Iconic light switches and feature pendant lighting.
- A competitive build timeframe of 120 working days.
- Flexibility! We are happy for you to mix and match our inclusions or we can source alternative fixtures and fittings where required.
At Tassie Homes, we understand that every home is unique and no standard floor plan or range of inclusions will suit everyone. After all, we're designing your home, to suit your block of land, in your style, and to your budget.
Your Tassie Homes' Project Manager will work with you to provide a tailored estimate based on your specific mix of inclusions, and all in a great timeframe!
Contact us if you would like to discuss;
- Designing a new home,
- Arranging an estimate for your existing plans, or
- If you would like to view our ranges of inclusions in person.
Contact us here or phone 03 6283 3273.